Monday 23 April 2012

Show day in Cooma

The warm sunlight was streaming in through the caravan windows as I stumbled into consciousness. the distant sound of tractors and the piercing squark of the local birds told me that it was probably time to get up and get ready for the show.

I opened my eyes slowly. Less than a meter from me, and directly above my head was the soft fury familiar face of a huntsman spider almost the size of my hand.. goooooood.

I mumbled to luke and gently peeled myself out of the caravan pod. Luke edged away in the other direction while i found a mug to catch our new friend and return him to the trees outside. He was quite well behaved for a spider and was easily caught and removed - now on with the 'normal' things like hand stands, tutus and of course, a cup of coffee!

1 comment:

  1. my goodness, it sounds like a really big spider.

    Good luck for your performances.

    ReplyDelete